- I have been awarded the 2015 John Fisher Memorial Prize in Aesthetics by The American Society for Aesthetics for my paper, "The Experience of Magic." The paper will be published in The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism and I will read it at the annual meeting of the American Society for Aesthetics in Savannah, Georgia.
- March 11, 2016. TBD (on magic). Department of Philosophy, Oberlin College.
- January 14, 2016. "The Experience of Magic." Department of Philosophy, University of Leeds.
- January 13, 2016. "The Experience of Magic." The London Aesthetics Forum, Institute of Philosophy, School of Advanced Study, University of London.
- November 13, 2015. "The Experience of Magic." Annual meeting of the American Society for Aesthetics in Savannah, Georgia.
- September 19, 2015. "The Experience of Magic." Annual meeting of the British Society of Aesthetics at Homerton College, Cambridge University.
- June 24–26, 2015. "Epistemic Resilience: The Value of Understanding and Its Role in Science Communication." Midpoint conference for The Varieties of Understanding Project at Fordham University.
- June 4–6, 2015. "Cognitive Conflict in the Experience of Magic." Annual meeting of the Society for Philosophy and Psychology at Duke University.
- March 28, 2015. "The Production of Public Understanding of Science" (with Matthew Slater). Annual meeting of the consortium for Socially Relevant Philosophy of/in Science and Engineering at Michigan State University.